Who We Are
- Established in 1981
- Practical Bible preaching and teaching
- Use the King James Version in our services
- Unaffiliated with any convention or association
- Focused on building godly families with strong children and youth ministries
- Committed to the great commission - both evangelism and discipleship
What We Believe
- We believe in the verbal inspiration and authority of the Scriptures.
- We believe that the Bible reveals God, the fall of man, the way of salvation, and God's plan and purpose in the ages.
- We believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity, virgin birth, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that salvation is "by grace" plus nothing and minus nothing. The conditions to salvation are repentance and faith.
- We believe that men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous before God only through the merit of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the visible, personal, and premillenial return of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the everlasting conscious blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.